The team at Orca Roofing prides itself on top-tier service. To us, quality roofing service means providing long-lasting roof replacements — without compromising your family’s privacy (or sanity) during the process.
1. Schedule a Free Consultation.
Submit this form to schedule a free consultation. Our team will come to your home, evaluate the condition of your roof, and give you an accurate cost estimate.
2. Get Started on Your Timeline.
You’ll work with one of our experienced project managers (PMs) to identify the least-invasive timeline possible for your roofing project. Your dedicated PM will then schedule and manage our roofers accordingly.
3. Complete Project, Coordinate Maintenance.
To ensure we deliver the highest-quality results possible in the long term. Orca Roofing stacks their own 5-year full coverage warranty on top of the 50-year manufacturer’s warranty, ensuring you are fully covered! Thank you for choosing Orca Roofing!
All Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Services FAQ
The lifespan of your roof hinges on the materials it’s made of (both in quality and type), the severity of weather in your area, and the workmanship of your roof’s original installers. The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors reports all common types of roofing should last at least 20 years, though it’s important to remember this is just an average. That’s why we recommend high-quality composite roofing for most homes. Brava Roof Tile’s eco-friendly composite roofing is best-in-class and will last a lifetime, looks great, and is backed by a 50-year warranty.
Schedule your free estimate with us, and one of our expert estimators will visit your home to assess the condition of your roof.
Each project timeline is unique and depends on a number of factors, including service type, size of the home, the type of roofing material, and even weather. For an average home (3,000 square feet or less) in ideal conditions, a roof can be replaced in 1–3 days. Weather, complexity, roof type, and accessibility all impact this estimate.
We try to be as transparent as possible with timeline estimates, but ultimately, there are a lot of factors at play in each specific situation. If you’d like an estimate for your unique project, submit this form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
There are a number of factors that go into our initial cost estimate, including square footage of the roof, the type of roofing material, and the condition of your existing roof. Submit the form on our Contact page to get a free, accurate estimate for your specific home.
Our personal favorite material for pitched roofs is composite roofing, particularly Brava composite roofing. Composed of recycled plastic, Brava composite roof tiles are an environmentally friendly, cost-effective roofing solution. Specific benefits of Brava roof tiles include:
- Durability – Composite roof shingles are known for their resistance to wind, fire, impact, and color-fading. True to form, Brava roof tiles hold the highest industry certifications for wind, fire, and hail resistance.
- Longevity – Brava roof tiles exhibit much higher longevity than traditional composite shingles, saving you from further investments in your roof in the near future.
- Eco-Friendliness – Synthetic roofing materials like Brava composite roofing are one of the most eco-friendly roofing options on the market. While many manufacturers use all recycled materials in the shingles themselves, Brava roofing materials are also recyclable after their life-use, reducing green waste and making them a friendlier choice for the environment.
- Sleek, Authentic Look – One of the downsides to most composite roofing? It looks a little fake. Brava composite roofing, on the other hand, look authentic and modern, realistically imitating the look of cedar shake, natural slate, and Spanish clay. Plus, the tiles/shingles come in a wide variety of colors, certain to match any home.
- 50-Year Warranty – We kind of doubt you’ll need it, but Brava’s 50-year warranty is certainly nice to have — just in case.
We recommend either PVC roofing and TPO roofing for flat roofs. Both highly heat-reflective, PVC and TPO roofing keep the surface temperature cooler than other roofing materials, promoting energy savings for the entire building. Plus, they’re significantly quicker (and less dangerous) to install than torch-down roofing.
Ultimately, however, our recommendation for the roofing material you should use on your unique home will depend on a number of factors. Submit a free estimate form to get started.
Have more questions? We can help!
What Kind Of Roof Do I Have?
Composition roofs are defined by their use of composite shingles, composed of several common roofing materials like recycled paper products, fiberglass, asphalt, or wood. Known for its longevity and durability, composition roofing is standard in the rainy PNW.
Particularly popular in urban areas (like Seattle and Bellevue) because of its modern, industrial appearance, metal roofing comprises standing seam metal panels of steel, aluminum, or copper.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing is a versatile, plastic roofing solution, typically laid at a very slight, near-flat slope. Thanks to its heat-welded seams, PVC roofing is incredibly watertight and wind-resistant.